Friday 5 May 2017

I am ...

In class we are learning to describe in a poem. We wrote poems about ourselves We followed a structure to help us. I hope you enjoy my poem.



I am
I am the brother who is the smallest in the family.
I am the one who is  famous for collecting money in a box for a special  house.
I am the son of a dad that loves to take me fishing whenever he can.
I am the grandson who loves my Nana by helping her all the time.
I am the cousin who is the best by making stuff for them.
I am the nephew of the aunty who loves me the most.
I am a friend  who likes people by their nice attitude.
I am the Scout who really enjoys learning new things.
I am a helper who does jobs around my little village.
I am a cat and dog feeder who always gets scared of the neighbour’s dog.
I am Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.